Panelists will elaborate on efforts and initiatives in the industry, at studios, streamers, networks and organizations, that aim to raise the bar for talent and filmmakers of diverse backgrounds.
- Moderator: Danny De Lillo | NFMLA Board Chair and SCREEN International Executive
- Raiza McDuffie, Manager of Global Inclusion | ViacomCBS
- Nic Novicki, Actor + Director and Founder, Easterseals Disability Film Challenge | Boardwalk Empire & Good Doctor
- RJ Mitte, Actor | AMC’s Breaking Bad
- Tal Anderson, Actor + Editor | Netflix’s Atypical
- Diana Elizabeth Jordan, Actor + Winner (Easterseals Disability Film Challenge) | S.W.A.T.
Once you purchase a ticket, we will send you an email with ZOOM login information NFMLA Interview Series. If you don’t already have the ZOOM APP you can download it on your computer or phone. Visit https://zoom.us/download to find “Zoom Mobile Apps” and download it. Zoom can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
If you are a current Annual Member of NFMLA, please email email@example.com to receive the discounted member’s link for 50% off. If you are not an Annual Member of NFMLA, you can become one here: https://www.newfilmmakersla.com/membership/